Well, I really don't know if you guys may have noticed but yesterday on my way to potions class I really had trouble getting there. From here to hell's half acre and back there were wracked and dusty documents anywhere up to the third floor. I really didn't know where to put my foot to pass through this millions and billions of non-active member files!
But guys, this wasn't the worst! Down in the dungeons you couldn't make a step forward without running into a hogwarts ghost. Did you ever run through a ghost?! It is a terrible feeling and I really mortally felt chilly!
One has to stop all the nominal members in Hogwarts and these are the reasons why:
1. A better overview about active members
2. Improving and facilitate the work of backstory team AND Head of House
They don't have to check and reminde those members via owl all over again!
3. Unblock inactive member names!
Alot of names are blocked and it is hard for interessted people to register since a lot of names are
4. Improving the coherence in Hogwarts and especially in each house
One is not a small member of millions and billions of people, but of a few hundred. It's easier for
new members to find friends.
5. Loading periods of the website may improve, since there is less data resporitory.
6. Less dead students in the dungeons! (this is really freaky und scary, isn't it?!)
Just to give you a short overview of the dead students and adults in Hogwarts (Germany):
- 19.730 members
- 1.234 active members
- 18.496 dead people in Hogwarts!
It is a mass grave!
18.496 blocked Names!
So this is my idea:
Every member who is inactive for over 6 months (because of VIP) should be deleted automatically EXCEPT: the member told one of the staff, that he/she will be inactive for a periode of time. Then the staff should have the possibility to tick a box, that the system recognises it and skipps this member until the staff unticks the box.
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Customer support service by UserEcho