Adults go to St. Mungos when fainted

Mira Jones 3 years ago updated by Kayte / Angela 3 years ago 4 1 duplicate

So when you have an adult character and faint you still only have to option to play/write at the Hogwarts Hospital Wing, but in my eyes it would make much more sense if adult characters instead would go to St. Mungos during that time.

It just doesn't make sense that a let's say 40 year old guy, that is not employed at Hogwarts would be sent to Hogwarts to recover. 

Duplicates 1


I like this idea, but then it has to be an option for adults only, so the students doesn't go in there, when it is school period. ^^


You probably wouldn't go to St Mungo's if fainted, as this is for accidents and emergencies

I want to up this, my friend is faintes again and he is 8+ so he can't really be at Hogwarts hospital wing